Previously I discussed our commitment to a Customer Bill of Rights. I identified 10 rights you are entitled to as a parallel to the 10 Bill of Rights that are part of the U.S. Constitution.
But you know what? I can think of even more customer rights that are instilled at Dutton Plumbing. Here is Part 2 of a Customer Bill of Rights that we are committed to.
You have the right to …
11. Value for the money you spend. Whether the service you receive costs a little or a lot, you have the right to get your money’s worth.
12. Deal with people who support your community. We believe that businesses have a responsibility to give something back to the communities that sustain them. Visit our “Community Involvement” pull-down on the “About Us” menu of our web site.
13. Special treatment. Special customers deserve to be treated in a special way. We created our Family Service Plan so that regular clients can enjoy discount pricing on everything we do and priority in responding to their service calls.
14. Cleanliness. Cleanliness is not something usually associated with plumbers, but we insist that the technicians who visit your home will be well groomed and dressed in clean company uniforms. They even put on plastic booties before entering your home to avoid tracking in dirt and debris. And, they clean up after the work is done.
15. 24/7 service at no extra cost. You have no control over when a plumbing problem arises, so why should you pay extra if it happens at an inconvenient time?
16. Professional expertise. You have the right to be informed about state-of-the-art developments in energy efficiency, water conservation and plumbing product development. Dutton Plumbing takes pride in using the latest in plumbing technology and tools. Also, our staff undergoes continuing education and training to keep up with new products and methodology.
17. Choose. You have the right to choose whether or not to have work performed at the price we quote. You have the right to choose from several different versions of our Family Service Plan. In fact, you have the right to choose from scores of different plumbing companies serving our area. That’s why we bend over backwards to offer top-notch service that will convince you to choose us.
18. Privacy. Just like lawyers and doctors, we consider information exchanged between our staff and our clients to be privileged and confidential. Nobody else is entitled to know what we see or hear in your home, so we never gossip about it.
19. Equal treatment. In both hiring and services, Dutton Plumbing is thoroughly committed to non-discrimination based on gender, race, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation.
20. 100% satisfaction. If you are not 100% satisfied with our performance, let us know and we’ll do whatever it takes to make things right.
21. Make that 100%-PLUS satisfaction! We believe you have the right to even more than you expect from a plumbing company. Our goal is to exceed your expectations in everything we do.