Simi Valley Water Heater Repair
Offering Fast, Affordable Water Heater Services to Both LA & Ventura County
Are you experiencing problems with your water heater? Does your shower run cold much too soon? Dutton Plumbing can help! We offer a complete range of water heater repairs to homeowners throughout the Ventura & Los Angeles County areas, including long-lasting, cost-effective water heater repairs.
When it comes to repairing your water heater, you can rely on our professional plumbing technicians to provide you with the honest recommendations you need. We offer flat-rate, upfront pricing for all our services so you’re never caught off-guard!
Contact our Ventura County water heater repair team today at (844) 811-5449! We’re happy to answer your questions and address any concerns you may have.
How Do You Diagnose a Water Heater Problem?
There are a number of things that can go wrong with your water heater. When something breaks down or stops working as it should, you might find yourself without any hot water, as well as an array of other issues.
Common Water Heater Problems
- Inconsistent temperature/heating
- Thermostat problems
- Malfunctioning heating elements
- Sediment buildup in the tank
- Heating element burning out
- Pilot light going out
- Loose connections, such as the temperature and pressure relief valve
- Rusted or damaged anode rod
When Should You Call a Plumber for a Repair?
If you hear any strange noises coming from your water heater or notice rust-colored water coming from your taps, it might be time to schedule a Simi Valley water heater repair to check for any potential issues. However, rusty water and odd sounds aren’t the only indication of a problem. If you notice any of the following, be sure to reach out to our expert plumbing team right away to schedule a repair.
Signs of Water Heater Problems
- Your hot water runs out too quickly
- There are signs of damage
- There is a complete lack of hot water in your home
- There are indications of a water leak
- Your water pressure has decreased
- The drain line on your water heater isn’t properly draining
- Your water tastes or smells odd
It’s also a good idea to check your water heater every once in a while to catch minor issues before they have a chance to develop into major problems.
How Much Do Water Heater Repairs Cost?
Generally speaking, the cost of your water heater repairs will depend on the extent of repairs needed. When you schedule your water heater repair with our Simi Valley team, we’ll take a look at numerous different factors.
What Our Team Takes Into Consideration Before Your Water Heater Repair:
- The age of your water heater
- Type of water heater you have
- The nature of the necessary repairs
- If your water heater can even be repaired or if you’ll need a replacement.
Tankless & Other Efficient Water Heater Solutions
We can recommend new, high-efficiency water heaters that can greatly improve your whole home’s plumbing efficiency. We can even help you look at options like tankless water heaters and eco-friendly systems. No matter your Simi Valley water heater repair needs,you can rely on Dutton Plumbing to get the job done.