Trusted Thousand Oaks Plumbers
Top-Quality Plumbing Services You Can Rely On
The residents of Thousand Oaks rely on Dutton Plumbing when they require fast, affordable plumbing services. Our expert plumbers specialize in offering complete customer care, and we show up on time for all scheduled service calls.
We can handle all of your plumbing needs, including:
- Plumbing fixture installation and repair
- Piping and repiping
- Drain cleaning
- Trenchless sewer repair
- Water heater repair and installation
- Tankless water heater upgrades
- Slab leak detection and repair
- Water filtration system installation
- And much more
Need emergency plumbing services? Call our Thousand Oaks plumbers at (844) 811-5449 today to request an appointment. We strive to arrive within one hour of your call!
Why Hire Dutton Plumbing?
From plumbing repair to routine maintenance, we do it all. Dutton is focused on your satisfaction as a customer and we will do everything we can to make your experience a pleasant one.
When you work with Dutton Plumbing, you get:
- A level of dependable service that is backed by hundreds of glowing reviews
- Plumbers that show up at your house within 60 minutes of your initial phone call
- Money-saving online offers to help you get the right service at an unbeatable price
- Convenient financing options for large projects
Looking for help with a plumbing problem? Check out our FAQs before giving us a call!
Whole-House Repiping Services
Plumbing pipes don't last forever, even less so when they are made with inferior materials to begin with. If your pipes frequently leak, bang, knock, or provide you with discolored water at a low pressure, chances are strong that it's time to have them replaced. With Dutton's Thousand Oaks repiping team, you can expect your pipe replacement job to be completed with the highest quality materials and attention to detail. Call today to request an in-person estimate.
Slab Leak Detection & Repair
A slab leak is one of the most destructive plumbing problems you can have, and they can be hard to detect if you don't know what to look for. Slab leaks are plumbing leaks that occur under your concrete slab, which means they are not easily accessible and might not give you any visual cues that something is wrong.
Here's what you should watch for:
- Your water bill is extremely high, but your consumption hasn't changed
- You have noticed puddles forming where there shouldn't be any water
- You hear the sounds of dripping or running water when your taps are turned off
If any of these signs sound familiar, give us a call immediately. The longer you wait, the more potential there is for serious water damage to your foundation and home.
Trust your home to Dutton Plumbing! Contact us today to find out how our plumbers in Thousand Oaks can help!