Thousand Oaks Plumbers
Top-Quality Plumbing Services You Can Rely On
The residents of Thousand Oaks rely on Dutton Plumbing when they require fast, affordable plumbing services. Our expert plumbers specialize in offering complete customer care, and we show up on time for all scheduled service calls.
From plumbing repair to routine maintenance, we do it all. Dutton is focused on your satisfaction as a customer and we will do everything we can to make your experience a pleasant one.
When you work with Dutton Plumbing, you get:
- A level of dependable service that is backed by hundreds of glowing reviews
- Plumbers that show up at your house within 60 minutes of your initial phone call
- Money-saving online offers to help you get the right service at an unbeatable price
- Convenient financing options for large projects
Need emergency plumbing services? Call our Thousand Oaks plumbers at (805) 849-0965 today to request an appointment. We strive to arrive within one hour of your call!
What Plumbing Services Can We Help With?
We can handle all of your plumbing needs, including:
- Plumbing fixture installation and repair
- Piping and repiping
- Drain cleaning
- Trenchless sewer repair
- Water heater repair and installation
- Tankless water heater upgrades
- Slab leak detection and repair
- Water filtration system installation
- And much more
What Are Signs You Need Your Plumbing System Inspected?
Signs that you might need your plumbing system inspected include:
- Dripping Faucets: If your faucets constantly drip even when turned off tightly, it could indicate a problem.
- Low Water Pressure: If your water isn't coming out with enough force, there might be a blockage or leak.
- Slow Draining: If sinks, tubs, or toilets drain slowly, it might be due to a clog in the pipes.
- Unpleasant Odors: Strange smells, like sewage, can suggest issues with your plumbing.
- Water Stains or Mold: Discoloration on walls or ceilings and mold growth could be signs of hidden leaks.
- Noisy Pipes: If your pipes make banging or clanging noises, they might need attention.
- Increased Water Bills: A sudden rise in your water bill without an obvious reason can signal a hidden leak.
What Are The Benefits of Upgrading Your Plumbing System?
Upgrading your plumbing system can bring many benefits. Firstly, it can improve water pressure, so your showers and faucets work better. Secondly, new pipes are less likely to leak, saving you money on water bills and preventing damage to your home.
Thirdly, modern plumbing systems are more efficient, using less water and energy, which is good for the environment and can lower your utility bills. Lastly, if you ever want to sell your home, a well-maintained plumbing system can increase its value. So, upgrading your plumbing can make your life easier, save you money, and even boost your home's worth.
Whole-House Repiping Services
Plumbing pipes don't last forever, even less so when they are made with inferior materials to begin with. If your pipes frequently leak, bang, knock, or provide you with discolored water at a low pressure, chances are strong that it's time to have them replaced. With Dutton's Thousand Oaks repiping team, you can expect your pipe replacement job to be completed with the highest quality materials and attention to detail. Call today to request an in-person estimate.
Slab Leak Detection & Repair
A slab leak is one of the most destructive plumbing problems you can have, and they can be hard to detect if you don't know what to look for. Slab leaks are plumbing leaks that occur under your concrete slab, which means they are not easily accessible and might not give you any visual cues that something is wrong.
Here's what you should watch for:
- Your water bill is extremely high, but your consumption hasn't changed
- You have noticed puddles forming where there shouldn't be any water
- You hear the sounds of dripping or running water when your taps are turned off
If any of these signs sound familiar, give us a call immediately. The longer you wait, the more potential there is for serious water damage to your foundation and home.
Trust your home to Dutton Plumbing! Contact us today to find out how our plumbers in Thousand Oaks can help!