The plumbing service technicians at Dutton Plumbing embody our slogan. “The plumber you’d send to your Mom’s house.” Extremely reliable and professional, people in this position are technically and mechanically skilled and experts in customer service. They also receive regular training to ensure they are among the best in their field.
We’re looking for experienced Residential Service Plumbing Technicians. Maybe you’re a top performer and you’re looking for a real challenge, maybe you don’t feel appreciated, maybe you feel like your boss isn’t working nearly as hard as you are—either way, if you’re the one of the best, Dutton Plumbing might be for you.
Why Would I Want to Work at Dutton Plumbing?
- Scheduling – Our techs enjoy a rotating schedule that allows them to balance work and home life. It was designed by the technicians, not a manager.
- On-Call – We have NO on-call requirements for our technicians so no worrying about a call at 2am. Again, this was a schedule made by the techs, for the techs.
- Employees Love Working Here – In our annual employee engagement survey, we scored above major companies that set the bar.
- Customers Love Us – Check out the buzz about Dutton Plumbing here on our customer reviews page!
- Awesome Benefits – We offer 401(k) (with employer matching!), paid health/dental/vision insurance, paid time off, paid training, life insurance, uniforms provided to name a few.
- Fun – Our weekly training meetings are fun, we have contests to keep things fresh, and nobody takes themselves too seriously.
- Most Importantly, We’re “The plumber you’d send to your Mom’s house” – That’s not just a slogan the marketing department came up with. It really is who we are. We are the people you trust in your home, we’re the people you trust with your spouse and kids. Our employees are looking for solutions that are win/win/win—win for our customer, the company, and for the employee.
- You’ll Love Your Coworkers – It’s a great group of people, because of the culture here, you’re going to find yourself making new friends.
- You're Not Just Another Number – Eric Dutton, the Owner, is very involved in the business. He sits in on all the meetings so if you are doing a good job out there, he'll be giving you a high-5!
- No More Worrying About Slow Days – About 60% of our customers are repeat customers so you don't need to worry about having "slow days."
What We Look For:
- Technical competency. You need to be able to fix things—that goes without saying, but we’re saying it anyway.
- You need amazing communication skills
- Be customer service oriented—fixing a customer is usually harder than fixing the plumbing.
- Be able to learn and follow a proven sales process—we’ve got the recipe for a successful service experience.
- Self-Motivated. This is really important because we’ll give you the opportunities and tools you need but no one will babysit you.
Our mission includes hiring driven people, supporting their strengths, and giving them the tools they need to be the best representatives of the Dutton brand. We are growing and are looking to add driven people to our team. Check out our About Us page to learn more about our company culture and if Dutton Plumbing is right for you, we encourage you to look into the different career paths we offer.
BE EVER EVOLVING
BE A PROFESSIONAL
GET STUFF DONE