Santa Clarita Plumbers
Trust Your Plumbing Services to Our Local, Reliable Team
As a full-service plumbing company, Dutton Plumbing has hired numerous plumbers in Santa Clarita who can handle a full range of services. With the right technology and ongoing training in the field, our expert plumbing technicians can tackle any job thrown their way. This includes plumbing repair, leak detection, slab leaks, water heater repair and installation, water filtration, and drain cleaning services.
Need plumbing services in Santa Clarita? Call us at (805) 849-0965 now to find out how we can help!
SCV Plumbers You Can Count On
For the folks living in the Santa Clarita area, Dutton Plumbing is awaiting a phone call from you to assist with anything from plumbing repair to water filtration for your home. Our plumbing service experts have been thoroughly screened and tested in the field, ensuring you can feel comfortable with them in your home.
Additionally, our plumbing company is fully licensed and insured. This, in turn, protects you from anything that could occur, though we are extremely careful and have a proven track record of getting the job done without any problems. When you reach out to Dutton Plumbing, you rely on our plumbers who are happy to provide you with the best customer service in the area; just see what our past customers have to say! Our plumbers proudly serve all of Santa Clarita Valley, including Newhall, Saugus, Valencia, Castaic & Canyon Country.
Plumbing Problems We Can Help With
Today.com asked plumbers to share how their clients can avoid some of the most common issues that plague their plumbing systems. At Dutton Plumbing, we are happy to help you resolve all of your plumbing needs, whether they are unintentionally created or not.
Common Plumbing Problems We Can Service:
- Clogged Drain: Harsh chemicals can eat away at pipes, as well as the equipment plumbers use to remove clogs. So contact a plumber in Santa Clarita for help instead of trying to remove a clog on your own.
- Clogged Toilet: You flush, and instead of seeing the water swirl down, you watch in horror as it slowly inches upward. Clogs are easy to remove with the right tools, but can continue to plague a home if not properly handled.
- Dripping Faucets: Washers inside the faucets wear out, allowing water to drip. This problem requires the experience of a professional plumbing pro.
- Leaking Pipes: This is one of the most common plumbing problems and can cause extensive, costly damage to both homes and inhabitants, so prevention and timely correction are essential.
- Running Toilet: If after your toilet flushes, the water sounds like it is continuing to fill the bowl, you'll need to call in a Santa Clarita plumber to identify the specific cause of the problem.
- Hose: Avoid a potential waterfall by having your old hoses replaced with stainless steel options.
- Leak Protection: Leak detection systems are invaluable. They protect houses by alarming the family and shutting off the main water supply if it detects a leak.
- Hot Water Heater: Hot water heaters last around 8-12 years, so if yours is original to your house, it’s probably time for a new one.
- Garbage Disposal: While it may seem like it will work forever, your garbage disposal will die if overworked or if improperly used. Use only cold water when operating these machines.
- Broken Faucet: New faucets are often pretty, but having the knowledge to make them functional as well is priceless.
If you find yourself with any of these common plumbing problems, contact your Santa Clarita plumbing professionals at Dutton Plumbing. We love what we do and are happy to help with all of your plumbing needs.
Expert Pipe Replacement in Santa Clarita
Over time, old piping can corrode and become more prone to leaks, blockages, and water quality issues. If you own a Santa Clarita home that was built more than 30 years ago and are experiencing poor water pressure, frequent clogs, or water hammering, your home may have old galvanized steel pipes that have never been replaced. We encourage you to contact Dutton Plumbing to schedule an inspection and learn more about high-quality copper or PEX piping.
Repiping Offers Many Benefits, Including:
- Permanent fix that fully restores your plumbing
- Increased home value
- Improved water pressure
- Increased protection against leaks
- Peace of mind that your plumbing is sound
Reliable Water Filtration Systems in Santa Clarita
Clean, healthy water offers an almost endless list of benefits. With Dutton Plumbing’s high-quality water filtration system, you will receive sparkling clean water that is free of excessive minerals, harmful toxins, and contaminants that cause illness or disease.
A whole-home water filtration system is an efficient, cost-effective investment for your household that will provide noticeable improvements to your water almost immediately. This will decrease instances of illness for you and your family. If you’re prepared to take advantage of clean water benefits, it is time to contact the Santa Clarita plumbers at Dutton Plumbing. We’re always willing to help a homeowner or business owner with their water quality and treatment systems.
Looking for fast, reliable plumbing in Santa Clarita, CA? Contact Dutton Plumbing to learn more about our full range of services and affordable everyday pricing!