Water Heater Repair in Thousand Oaks
Choose Dutton Plumbing for Professional Water Heater Service & Maintenance
With your water heater being such an integral part of your home and one which you can’t afford to be without for any extended period of time, it’s important that even your small issues are fixed as soon as possible. At Dutton Plumbing, we offer a full range of water heater services for all major makes and models, including water heater repairs, upkeep and maintenance, and even full-fledged replacements when your system reaches the end of its useful life. Our Thousand Oaks plumbers offer unmatched quality and your satisfaction is guaranteed!
We offer fast response times! To request an appointment for water heater repair in Thousand Oaks, give us a call now at 805-849-0965.
Water Heater Repair
At Dutton Plumbing, we pride ourselves in being Southern California’s best and brightest choice in plumbing. When you need water heater repair and you need it fast, you can count on our team to arrive quickly in a fully-stocked truck. Our goal is to solve your water heater repair in one visit and earn your complete satisfaction!
Why choose Dutton for your water heater repair service?
- We charge by the job, not the hour, to save you money
- We arrive at your home in less than 60 minutes from the time of your call
- Our plumbers are friendly, uniformed professionals who respect you, your time, and your home
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
When is it Time to Replace Your Water Heater?
When a hot water heater is gaining in years, it can become difficult to gauge exactly when it is time for a replacement. In certain cases, there are no signs that a water heater is failing until the very last moment of its life. So how do you know when it’s time to change your hot water heater?
Some easy signs to look for are:
- Age – Most hot water heaters last around 8-12 years. How old is yours?
- Water – Is your hot water starting to have a rust color or appearing to be dirty?
- Temperature – Have you noticed a significant decrease in the amount of hot water you’re getting?
- Cold Water – Does the water come out of your showerhead or bathtub faucet ice cold without ever getting warm?
- Moisture – Is there moisture gathering around the base of your hot water heater? If there is flooding, or more than simple moisture, it’s gone bad.
- Corrosion – Look for signs of deterioration or rust around the metal cylindrical tank, pipes or hoses.
What should you do if you have noticed these signs? Call Dutton Plumbing for a free estimate! Right over the phone, you can speak with a professional and experienced water heater technician. No one should go without hot water, so let the professionals at Dutton Plumbing help you get the water treatment you deserve, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year long!
Tankless Water Heater Installation
In addition to our conventional storage tank water heater services, we offer services for tankless water heaters as well. Tankless water heaters are energy-efficient, cost-effective, and safer to operate than a traditional tank style heater, which makes them a popular upgrade choice for homeowners who want to modernize their home for the 21st century. Talk to our experts today and learn more about whether switching to a tankless water heater is right for you!
Tankless water heaters provide a number of great benefits, including:
- Compact size
- On-demand hot water
- Longer lifespan
- Lower cost of ownership
For professional water heater repair, installation, and maintenance services in Thousand Oaks, contact Dutton Plumbing!